Product: Milani Runway Eyes
Specifics: 08 Catwalk
Info: 6 colors, can be used wet or dry
Where to buy: Local drugstore
Price: $8.99
Pros:
-Gorgeous colors
-Nice pigmentation
-Can be used wet or dry (wet will achieve stronger pigmentation)
-Comes with double ended sponge applicator brush

Cons:
-Pricey for drug store brand
-Palette gets messy easily
-Bars of eyeshadow are thin, sometimes get some of the eyeshadow next to the one you want on your brush

Overall Opinion: Great purchase! I love the colors featured in this palette and the pigment payoff is great! However I do think it is pricey for a drugstore brand.

Sephora.com, Inc.

2 comments :

  1. It looks really sparkly, does the glitter get all over your face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I didn't find that the glitter got anywhere! It stays put :-)

    ReplyDelete