Store your brushes in style!

Storing brushes so that they are both convenient and aesthetically pleasing can be tricky! This is a great way for your brushes to be both super accessible AND easy on the eyes!

From Michael's Crafts:
Glass vases: On sale for $2.50

Clear Beads: $5.99 per bag (I used two bags to fill my vases)
Black shiny marbles: $2.49 (They sit at the bottom of the larger vase)

*Note: when you are searching for beads to fill your vases, try to look for something that will allow for movement. You want to be able to easily slide your brushes in and out, so you may want to avoid things like rocks, pebbles or large glass beads.

Hope this is helpful!
Sephora.com, Inc.

2 comments :