Crazy Retro Makeup!

The makers of Real Techniques brushes asked fans to post a retro makeup look on their blogs using Real Techniques brushes (which are phenomenal) ! I got the idea for this look from a make up book I have :-)
My lipstick and blush are a lot brighter in real life than in these pics... but you get the idea!

Sephora.com, Inc.

3 comments :

  1. AH! I love this! It's amazing how it completely seems to change the shape of your eye. And that lip color is really lovely- a great everyday color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does! It makes them much more elongated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl you are a very good artist.. <3
    Nice lipstick color.. <3

    ReplyDelete