New MAC Palette: Call me Bubbles

I normally wouldn't think to buy bright pink or orange eyeshadow, but a makeup artist at MAC used these colors when she did my makeup and I loved how they looked together! When they are blended, they create a soft orange, bronze color that reminds me of a sunset! Its a perfect look for upcoming spring weather! :-) I also LOVE the packaging. The palette feels very high quality. It has some weight to it and it has a magnetic closure. I love the uniqueness of the colors and I think these are great ones to have in your collection! (Price: $38.00)

1 comment :

  1. very pretty with your pink complexion!

    ReplyDelete