Zac Posen Runway inspired makeup!

Birchbox sent out an e-mail inviting beauty bloggers and youtubers to have a go at a runway look from Spring 2012 fashion week! I found this look from Zac Posen's fashion show and though it would be a fun one to try! The makeup from the real Zac Posen show was found at:
http://maccosmetics.tumblr.com/post/17605129791/zac-posen-aw12-new-york-fashion-week#!imgl0 (MAC Tumblr)

I definitely didn't get it exactly right, but I gave it my best shot! It's fun to experiment with different and unique looks :-)

4 comments :

  1. the post is absolutely instructive, you've mentioned the primary things that a single really should held in mind There are many approaches you've stuffed below and share your magnificent info.mirabella makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. would much like to mention thank you for all of your current data , i'm new to running a blog so your site is really a true blessing for the many "noobs" on the market . :)Repechage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice website. Offering terrific thoughts for novices. We have to catch up together with your ideas as there are numerous them. Adhering to by...glymed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,Professional defined subject material. Be sure to submit on a regular basis and make us study additional.100 percent pure

    ReplyDelete