L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow: Swatches and Review!

First impression, this is a very interesting and different product! When you open the jar there is a little "stamper" type thing that, i think, works to keep the eyeshadow compact. This product looks like a powder eyeshadow that has been somehow sealed together to make a solid (so hard to explain!) It has a very velvety texture and produces a lot of pigment with great color payoff. I chose to purchase 3 of these because CVS was having a buy one get one 50% off (originally $6.99 each)! The colors I got are:

Iced Latte: This color has a pearly iridescence that the camera doesn't really capture. I don't have a color quite like this so I REALLY like it just from the swatches!
Perpetual Purple: This is a deep purple with very subtle shimmer. I think this color would work well as a lash or crease defining color.
Sultry Smoke: This color is completely matte and has great color payoff. It is a mix between taupe (which I am obsessed with) and grey.

This product claims to last 24hrs so I will try them out and see how they last!

Sephora.com, Inc.