Vote For Me!

Please go to this link http://realtechniques.com/the-blog/2012/04/24/real-looks-the-expert-face-brush-contest/ to vote for my picture!! If I win I will do a free giveaway!
***Voting is now open!

Samantha Chapman from Real Techniques makeup brushes invited her followers to create a look using her new Expert Face Brush and make a post about it! People are then able to vote on your photo and you can potentially win 2 sets of Real Techniques brushes! I could NOT pass this up! Real Techniques are my favorite brushes because they are 100% cruelty free, incredibly soft, and each brush can be used in so many different ways. The Expert Face brush is great because it is very versatile. It can be used with cream, liquid or powder foundations, blush, setting powder, highlighter, tinted moisturizer and pretty much anything else you can put on your face! I really like that the bristles are a bit stiff, so it is perfect for buffing product into your skin. This brush is also SO affordable at just $9.00 (MAC face brushes are usually above $30.00).

I decided to create a natural, every day look using my Expert Face brush. I used the brush to buff NARS sheer glow foundation into my skin. I then used the RT Base Shadow brush to apply a shimmery pink shade to the entire lid. I used the RT Deluxe Crease brush to apply a matte sable colored eyeshadow to the crease for definition. I then applied Covergirl LashExact brown liquid liner to the upper lash line and mascara. Finally I went back to my Expert Face brush to apply blush and highlighter!

1 comment :