Drugstore Gems: Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation

See it in action HERE!

I have never used a cream foundation before so when I came across this at Target I thought it would be fun to try! I also realized I needed a foundation to match my skin for summer... all my others are too light when I have a tan. I have been pleasantly surprised with this foundation thus far. It is super creamy and goes on smoothly and flawlessly. It dries to a matte finish and claims to stay on for 24 hrs so it is a perfect option for summer! I took a guess on the color and I got lucky because it completely matches my face! I apply this foundation with my fingers and then use a Real Techniques buffing brush to work it into the skin and make sure everything is smooth and even. This product looks very natural on the skin and does not look orangey even though it is quite a bit darker than what my natural color would be. Since you use such a small amount each time, I think this jar will last forever and at $11.99 its not a bad deal! As an added bonus I absolutely love the packaging. It comes in a glass jar and it just feels very high quality! However for sanitary purposes don't forget to always wash your hands before putting them in the makeup to avoid spreading bacteria and causing breakouts. I use this product in my next makeup tutorial that should be up this week so if you'd like to see it in action check that out (I will link it onto this blog post when it is up :-). Bottom line, I highly recommend this foundation and if you have not tried a cream foundation I would try this one before you go for a more high end one!

Color: True Beige

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Everyone has been raving about this foundation, I'll definitely have to go and try it now! Great review :)
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happily surprised with this, let me know if you have any other questions before you purchase!! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete