Item Spotlight: Agate Ring

This item spotlight will focus on this beautiful Agate stone ring created by the lovely and talented Johanna Kozak. Johanna has created a jewelry brand titled Joveda that can be purchased through Etsy (click here!) Her creations are one of a kind and she uses recycled materials such as wire to hand create them! Jo describes her pieces as "sophisticated and unique with an eclectic and edgy aesthetic." I can completely attest to this as the ring she created for me fits that description exactly! The great thing is that if you like a certain piece, you can contact Jo and she will customize the item to your liking (size ect.). The gold wire band on my Agate ring is not only eyecatching, but it makes it extremely comfortable to wear. The stone itself has a rugged and natural edge that makes it wearable for both casual and fancy occasions. It is a total statement piece that can be worn alone or coupled with chunky bracelets for a bohemian look. Overall, I absolutely love my ring and this will certainly not be my last purchase from Joveda! I encourage everyone to go check out her site on Etsy because I guarantee you will find something amazing! If you are in love with the Agate ring, like me :-), hurry and contact Jo because she has limited quantities of Agate stones left!! Thanks guys!

 A few of Joveda's other peices: