4th of July festive makeup!

Happy 4th of July!
The holiday this year fell on a very hot and humid day in Boston so I wanted to make sure to use products that would be sweat resistant. I have been loving the Revlon Whipped Creme foundation, which promises 24-hour wear. It lasted really well all day! For more info on this foundation go here:-) On the eyes I used a Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool and a Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in (25) Pastel Blue. Both of these shadows promise to be waterproof and last all day! I also used Covergirl LineExact liquid liner in Black which has a smudge proof formula. I did not use waterproof mascara because I usually don't have a huge problem with my mascara smudging or running in the heat and waterproof mascara is such a pain to get off! I used L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black. I did not wear blush today and on the lips I wore my beloved MAC Hey Sailor! Lipstick in Sail La Vie. I realized today that I own absolutely no red clothing, so this makeup made me feel festive! What did you guys wear today??

Apologies for the messy bed in the background :-o