Item Spotlight: Regal Rose Geometric Hand Harness!!

I have recently discovered Regal Rose through a Youtuber I watch and I am so glad I did! Their pieces are edgy and rocker-chic while still being so wearable. I absolutely love the balance they maintain between punk rock/goth and trendy. I like to be adventurous with my jewelry when I can so I am definitely drawn to their unique and eclectic style. Prior to discovering Regal Rose I had been keeping my eye out for a killer "hand harness." I just really love how elegant they look on the hand and how they can totally jazz up your jewelry box. Regal Rose has some lovely hand harnesses, but I settled on a gold one with a very fine, delicate chain and hammered triangles through the center. Gold is something I have never been interested in in the past...but lately I cannot get enough. Although it looks very high end, Regal Rose's jewelry is surprisingly affordable. The brand is based in the UK so the prices are in pounds, but the site automatically converts your payment. I purchased my piece for a little less than $20.00. Despite the reasonable price, the harness feels much more expensive and I am extremely satisfied with the quality. If you are interested in inexpensive, high quality, edgy, gorgeous jewelry, you should definitely check out Regal Rose! This will certainly not be my last purchase from them and I am already eyeing some other items on the website. Enjoy the pictures and feedback is always soooo appreciated!!
*I am in no way affiliated with this company