OOTD: Date Night

I LOVE this bright mint top from Forever21 with the "cold shoulder" detail. This shirt is a thin, linen-type texture that is very sheer with no stretch. The sleeves go down to the wrist but I thought it looked better on me when they were rolled up. I had to wear a cami underneath which was kind of annoying since I was tucking it in, but at around $20.00 this shirt was a great find and I will definitely be getting a ton of use out of it! This top can be worn to any occasion, but I decided to wear it out for a friday night dinner. Hope you guys are having a great weekend and enjoying the beautiful weather!

Top: Forever21

Wedges: Old Navy

  Jeans: J Brand

Watch: Urban Outfitters

Beaded bracelets: Aldo Shoes

2 comments :

  1. What a great date outfit! I'm loving the mint 'cold shoulder' top and white wedges...so in for summer, and they look great on you!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete