OOTD: Date Night

This is what I wore out to dinner last night in Boston. We went to a great place on Newbury st. that is more on the casual side and sat outside on the patio. It was a beautiful night and we enjoyed dinner and drinks while people watching!

Deep Coral pants: Ideeli
Striped top: Express
Black Cami: Urban Outfitters

Shoes: LeSportSac purchased at DSW

Floral Crossbody Bag: Liz Claiborne purchased at TJ Maxx

Fossil watch with a band that can be changed.
The band is usually white silicone but I purchased a mint silicone band for the summer!

Makeup: Bronze eyes using Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze and  Urban Decay Bootycall +Maybelline Define-a-line stick eyeliner in Brownish Black
Mascara: L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black
Pink Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain & Balm in Honey
Blush: Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink
Foundation: Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr in Nude