Quick Post: Colored Macara

Colored mascara seems to be having a moment this summer. Respected brands have been promoting this new trend and models have been sporting it on the runway! I also recently saw Maybelline advertising their famous Great Lash mascara in colored options. I think this idea could be really fun and there's no harm in changing up your basic black mascara once and a while. I feel like anything goes in the summer! I could see blue mascara looking gorgeous on brown eyes. What do you guys think of this trend, would you wear it?! I will update if I decide to try it out myself! Enjoy your night!xx

-The picture below is of the new Estee Lauder Sumptuous Two-Toned eye opening mascara. Color options are black and plum, black and rich blue, and black and brown.