Rose Gold eyemakeup that stays put for summer

Rose Gold has been on the top of everyone's "most wanted" list for quite some time now. Whether it's our jewelry, our watches, or our nail color, it seems like we just can't get enough of the rose-toned amazingness! Since we are embracing all things Rose Gold, why not try it with our makeup? To start with, I applied the Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Rose Gold all over the lid, up into the crease and on the lower lash line. I then took my trusty L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte and concentrated it on the inner half of the eyelid and in the tear duct region. Then, apply mascara and you're done! This look is incredibly quick, easy and perfect for summer because it has staying power. The L'Oreal eyeshadow claims that it lasts for 24 hours, and in my experience, it is one of the longest lashing eyeshadows I have tried. The Laura Mercier eye cream colour is waterproof and therefore will be resistant to sweat and summer humidity. Pair this with a waterproof mascara and your makeup should be budge-proof for an entire day! Enjoy you're Monday :-)

1 comment :

  1. The last photo seems to be of some doll.. Lovely.. Are you using false eye lashes in this or this is original.. ?

    ReplyDelete