N +F OTD: Repeat Offender and Pastels

I have used Color Club Blue Ming before, but I had to use it again because I love it SO much! I am getting a little more used to the Color Club sticky formula. What I found works well is putting a big blob of nail polish at the base of your nail and spreading it out evenly. With other polishes this would be way to much and you would end up with gooey nails that won't dry. But the Color Club polish dries so quickly that you need to put a ton on so it doesn't get uneven. Although you are putting a lot of polish on your nails, with a quick drying top coat, the polish will dry rather quickly!

For the face of the day I chose "pastely" colors like light purples and pinks. For foundation I used my beloved Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream foundation. On the eyes I am wearing Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in #18 Purple over the entire eyelid and lower lash line. There is a subtle amount of Stila Waterproof Smudge Stick eyeliner in Purple Tang on the outer corner of the eyelid. For mascara I used Maybelline's Illegal Length mascara in black. Cheeks have Maybelline's bouncy blush in Fresh Pink. On the lips I have NARS Barbarella and Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Whisper.

**I think I am going to do a review of all of my Makeup Forever Aqua Creams because I love them SO much!

Have a fantastic night!!! xx