NOTD: Bodybuilding for nails

My nails have never been the picture of strength. Even in the summer with all the great Vitamin D, they still peel and break. The frequent polish changes and nail polish remover don't help either! So I decided to take a week and try and get them in better condition. I cut them all pretty short and decided to try a nail strengthening treatment. The product I am using is by Sally Hansen and it claims to reduce nail peeling which is my biggest issue. I am liking it so far, it just looks like a clear polish on the nails and my nails do feel stronger! Hopefully this improve the condition of my nails and make them become a better canvas for polish!