Quick Post: Whish Shave Cream

I received this little jar of shave cream in my August Birchbox along with a razor and I thought I might as well try it out. Typically I use the Venus Breeze razor with built in shave gel which I love because it is so convenient. But I figured since I had a brand new razor and this interesting shave cream I would give it a go. I was totally blown away by this shave cream. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it is absolutely intoxicating. I checked the website and it comes in Pomegranate and Almond, I have the Pomegranate one. I don't even really know how to describe the smell, but if I could fill up a bathtub with it and bath in it, I would! I spent at least 30 seconds just sitting there smelling it! This shave cream is thick but with a unique, foamy texture-making it stick to your legs while you shave. The greatest part though is that when you rinse the shave cream off, it leaves this wonderful, hydrating silky feeling on your skin. I have never used a shave cream like this, and I am totally in love with it. I am not sure it will be enough for me to abandon my Venus Breeze simply because I love the convenience, but I will certainly be using this shave cream until the last drop of my sample. If you are using shaving cream now, I HIGHLY encourage you to try this out...you can find it on the Birchbox website under August Box. I have been enjoying the razor that was in the box too, the Schick Hydro Silk. You get a really close shave but it's gentle and hydrating. Anyways, I felt compelled to make a quick post about this shave cream because it is simply fabulous, and so unexpected. Have a great night! xx

2 comments :

  1. Hello, great blog you have. I'm a new follower, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm also having a giveaway, feel free to enter.

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for viewing my blog! I didn't see your giveaway on your blog-but I will certainly enter when you post it!

    xx
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete