GIVEAWAY {Closed}

Finally it's giveaway time!! This giveaway is a thank you to everyone who has helped me to get over 10,000 views! Thank you SO much for reading and following my blog and watching my youtube videos!

To Enter:
1. Become an e-mail subscriber/follower of my blog
2. Subscribe to my Youtube channel (if you do not have a youtube account yet it is really easy to make one, you can just use your gmail sign-in information)
3. Leave a comment on THIS POST just telling me you've entered. You can leave as many comments as you like on this post to increase your chances of winning.

How I will Choose the Winner:
I will randomly select a comment that has been left on this post. I will then make sure that the person selected is a subscriber to my youtube channel and my blog. If the person is not a subscriber of both I will choose a different winner :-).
The winner will be selected on October 11th, so you have a month to enter!

Giveaway is open worldwide

Thank you again guys!!!!

59 comments :

  1. Congrats on 10,000 views! Entered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youtube channel name: psiche221
    wow i just saw your video on youtube, you are gorgeous and your eye colour is to die for! wow :)

    Anyway sorry i got carried away a little, its very exciting because i never had any elf products and these look awesome! thanks soo much for the opportunity, and congrats on the high views on your blog, its really great! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am fainting.. This has become my dream gift ever. I am loving it so much. You are giving away all those products that I am crazy for.. <3 Love it love it love it..

    You might think that how I am behaving but yah you made my day.. <3

    Youtube: Neha Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  4. youtube name: Psiche221

    i have just been going through your blog entries and i think you do a very good job describing all the products you swatch/try out, i really like it, im happy i came across this blog its going to be a big help to me now and in the future, once again lovely give away cant wait to see if i win, never used any of the products. good luck everyone and thanks again for the awesome prices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best giveaway ever
    youtube name: Rose Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really really wanna win this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tick, that's thing number 1 done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and my email address is:
    sheepity812@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. And yes, I subscribe to your Youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Youtube name is lalalalalaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's quite difficult to spell.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You need to check you have the right amount of la's and h's when spelling my Youtube name.

    It's kinda tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And of course number 3, commenting.

    I've been doing that for a bit now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so very much for all this stuff.. Its the best gift for anyone.. I'd love to receive this.. <3

    Youtube: Neha Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to try that shimmer pencils as I don't have one. Actually I don't have any elf product..
    So love it <3

    Youtube: Neha Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I just searched on Google for elf lipstick in posh. It looks so amazing. I don't have any lipstick right now as I have just completed my college where I never used makeup. So if I get this, it'll be the beginning of my makeup collection.. <3

    Frankly speaking that eye shadow palette is gorgeous. The colors are perfect for me or anyone. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am trying my level best not to spam here. So please excuse me if I spam y mistake..
    Well congrats for your achievement and I hope that your blog and your YouTube channel grows a lot.. +1

    ReplyDelete
  18. Talking about that eye shadow book. I have seen such books only in YouTube videos or magazines. So it'll be an honor if I am able to try that..
    I'll surely do a video if I win all this..

    You don't know that how mad I am going after seeing all these products. Seriously, these items have stolen my sleep yesterday. You might be smiling and thinking how stupid I am.. :)

    But yah I am going stupid ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to hear who wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It requires too much patience to wait till the winner is announced. Finger crossed. I don't have any of the things that you are giving away so it'd be awesome if I win this.. <3

    DREAM COME TRUE <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know October 11th, is so far away!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Would love to win!!!
    Enter me :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. It would be amazing to win, never tried elf products and I heard great things about their makeup! *Great Giveaway*

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Buxom lip cream in creamsicle looks like a very gorgeous color, I would so wear it everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the colors in the Go Paris Palette, perfect for fall and nightthe looks. The packaging is travel friendly. A+ in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for having this awesome, amazing, generous giveaway! Good luck to everyone! :)

    Hoping I'm the lucky winner, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE Maybelline Color Tattoos! I would so love to try the limited edition shade in Barely Beige... GORGEOUS color for all over the eyelid (base).

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the look of all these products!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've never tried Elf products.
    Would love to win these

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the colours in the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the little guide to the eye looks.
    I think I'm kinda hopeless at doing my eye make-up so that's is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for such an awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing goodies! Almost time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those shimmer pencils would be great for a pop of color eye look.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love love love love love the Buxom lip creme!

    ReplyDelete