NOTD: Neutral Nude

This is a great color for the professional working environment. It is understated but also a really nice, solid nude with a yellowish undertone. I would almost say it looks like the color of custard. The formula of this polish isn't terrible. It is a little bit thick and sticky but it's workable- the best thing to do with this type of formula is not to take much polish off your brush before putting it on your nail. You will get a big blob but you'll need that much so that it doesn't stick together and create an uneven finish. A top coat also really helps to smooth everything out. Overall this is a really nice nude color that will be a great "go to." I really like that the color comes out opaque and not streaky!

*L'Oreal: Park Ave Luncheon

3 comments :

  1. It's a really nice neutral for going into fall :-). Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colour! once again great post and great tips on applying the polish, love it :)

    ReplyDelete