Quick Post: Everyday Anti Aging Tip

So sorry for so many "quick posts" lately guys! I have been so busy with my internship since September began. I have all the prizes for the giveaway and will be creating it tomorrow, yay! Also more full, thorough posts to come this week :-). Just bare with me for now, thanks!!

Some of the best anti-aging remedies involve no expensive creams or trips to the plastic surgeon. This happens to be one of them! To reduce the creation and/or worsening of crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and wrinkles in between the eyebrows- ALWAYS wear sunglasses!! Even if it is not a particularly sunny day, you are probably squinting without even realizing it. I wear sunglasses pretty much any time I'm outside unless it's a particularly dark day or night time. Partly this is because I have a light eye color so my eyes are more sensitive to the sun. But it is also because I hate squinting, it gives me a headache and causes wrinkles! For me, it's really important to have a nice, quality pair of sunglasses with clear lenses. I have had my pair from Burberry for going on 6 years now, and they have been SO worth the money. The lenses are so clear that I forget I'm wearing them and they do a fantastic job of shielding the sun. When I'm wearing a cheap pair  of sunglasses I definitely notice a difference in how well they diffuse sunlight. If you take very good care of your sunglasses and always put them back in the case, they will last you FOREVER! I know some people never buy expensive sunnies because they lose them, but trust me, its worth it! Your eyes and skin will thank you :-). Hope this was helpful! xx