Easy 3 step morning makeup- all drugstore products!

Step 1: Apply a sheer cream eyeshadow for a base and then a light shimmery powder eyeshadow over top

Step 2: With a blending brush (MAC 217 brush works great for this) take a matte light brown color and use a windshield wiper motion to apply to the color through the crease to create depth

Step 3: With a liquid liner, create a thin black line along the upper lash line- create a tiny wing on the outer corner of the eye with the liner

Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara, your done!

Products used:
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
-Maybelline Eye Studio eyeshadow palette in Copper Chic- lightest color
-Covergirl Line Exact Liquid Liner Pen in Very Black (review of this product here)
-Covergirl eyelash curler
-L'oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara in Black

2 comments :

  1. I really love this morning look, it is super easy and simple! GORGEOUS!... Something for a mommy on the go like me! :)