Gift Ideas: Makeup!

We all have that friend or relative that is the total beauty junkie. With the holidays coming up I wanted to show you guys some great gift options that anyone would like! All of these are from Sephora and they are mainly between $20-65. If you guys would like me to do a set of gift ideas that are less expensive let me know!

Eyes

LORAC Eye Candy Full Face Collection
6 palettes including eyeshadow, cream liner and lips+face tint
$59.00

Tarte Precious Gems Limited Edition Waterproof Cream  Eyeshadow Collection
Comes with: 4 Shadows and an application brush
$44.00

Tarte Femme Naturale Eye Palette
Comes with: double ended liner and a double ended brush

Makeup Forever Eyeshadow Palette
Purchase this palette and one MUFE eyeshadow to get them started!
Palette: $21.00
Singular Eyeshadow: $20.00
*Urban Decay + MAC offer similar options

Lips
5-Piece Lipsurgence Collector's Set
$34.00

BUXOM Time to Shine
6 Big &Healthy mini lipglosses

Benefit High Flyin' Glosses
Limited edition set of 6 mini glosses
$26.00

Clinique Taste of Honey set
4 "Almost Lipsticks"
$29.00

BUXOM Lip Polish Duo
$18.00

Fresh Sugar Perfection Duo
$22.50

Combo

bareMinerals The bare Guide to Color- Warm
Eyelid primer, 2 eyeshadows, lip gloss, eyeliner and brush
$39.00

Tarte The Luxe List Amazonian Clay Color Collection and Woven Clutch
Travel sized brush, eyeshadow quad, mascara, finishing powder, luminizing wand, lip luster eye pencil, woven clutch
$44.00

Tarte Carried Away Collectors Set
Amazonian clay blush, finishing powder, 8 x .052oz lip glosses, mascara, face brush, 24 eyeshadows, bag
$54.00
Benefit Upgrade to Gorgeous
.05oz fragrance, pore refining primer, liquid highlighter, mascara, blush, bag
$34.00

NARS Beach Lover
Blush and highlighter Duo (Orgasm + Hungry Heart), Soft Touch Shadow pencil, Gloss, Illuminator
$49.00

Josie Maran Moroccan Bazaar Shimmer & Glow Argan Essentials
Argan Color Stick, Bottle of pure Argan oil, Argan illuminizer, Argan High Gloss Lip Quench
$28.00

Tarte The Stand Outs Limited Edition Best Sellers Kit
Waterproof cream liner, mascara, Natural Lip Luster, double ended liner brush
$25.00

bareMinerals Fired Up set
Quad of Ready Eyshadow, eyelid primer, waterproof eyeliner, lip gloss, mini blush brush, eyeshadow applicator, makeup bag
$54.00

This is what I've come up with so far- hope this was helpful and have a great night!

2 comments :

  1. Lots of great kits/sets! Makes me want to go shopping. Would love to see the less expensive post.