Tarte SmolderEYES 6 piece collection SALE

{SOLD}

This is an awesome product that I just haven't gotten the kind of use out of that I wanted to. I have only used the lightest color once or twice and the other colors have only been swatched. Tarte is an amazing brand and is known for using Amazonian clay to make high quality, waterproof products.

From the Sephora website:
These pure, powerful, and always-pretty smolderEYES™ liners glide on like butter and impart a precise line for a sleek look. Use the built-in smudger to go sultry and smoldering and enjoy the completely waterproof finish. Amazonian clay ensures longer wear, while nourishing lids, reducing surface oil, and improving overall texture. No matter how you wear these versatile shades, the rich pigments boast true, bold color.

Each individual pencil retails for $25.00. They don't sell this particular set anymore, but a similar set is selling on Sephora.com for $39.00.

From left: Smoke, Moss, Violet, Silver Black, Espresso
Woops forgot to include this one in the full picture!
Golden Beige

The full set is $22.00
*Includes a sharpener made especially for these pencils!

7 comments :

  1. Hi. Is this set still available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. DId you end up ordering? I am not seeing it on my paypal account for some reason.

  3. I did, right after my last post on Nov. 3rd. I clicked on the "buy now" link at the top. The transaction ID is 9E324537CW745163K and the email linked to the account is madelinelormand@gmail.com. Please let me know if you find the payment. You can email me at aerikaj@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I need to cancel this payment and send to another paypal address?