Convenient Curls

When you're getting ready for a night out, try pinning up your curls while your doing your makeup. I used my clipless curling wand, but a curling iron would work just as well! Create your curl and then slowly slide it off the barrel of the curling tool, press it to your head and pin it in place! This will keep your hair out of your face while your doing your makeup. It also helps to set your curls so that they will last longer throughout the night! As you can see from the pictures my curls are basically still intact by the end of the night!

Before going out

At the end of the night