Drug store favorites tag

I have done a tag once before- these are series of questions that circulate Youtube. I think they are fun to do once and while to switch things up :-).

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?

My favorite drugstore brand is probably Maybelline. I love their BB cream and have several of their Eyestudio eyeshadow palettes. They have a wide range of products and they always seem to feel high quality and work well. A close second would be L'Oreal because I absolutely love their Infallible eyeshadows.

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?

Cheek: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes
Lip: Revlon lip stain & balms

3. Least favorite product?

Least favorite drug store product that I've picked up is probably the Revlon Airbrush foundation-review here or Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation

4. What is the best makeup bargain?

Best drugstore makeup bargain would have to be drugstore foundations. You get as much quantity-wise as with a higher end foundation at a fraction of the price. Plus, if you find the right one for your skin it can work just as well for you as a high end foundation!

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)

Probably my L'oreal telescopic clean definition mascara. I don't hear much about it, but it's my all time favorite mascara and I couldn't live without it! As far as products that I love but tend to overlook, it would have to be my Revlon lip butters. I love them, but they don't have the best staying power so I find myself opting for the lip stain/balms instead.

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?

I have to say some face lotions seem awfully expensive for drug store. The Cetaphil I buy, for instance, is upwards of $15! That seems cheap in the grand scheme of things, but pricey for drug store.

7. Your best drugstore dupe(s)!!

Maybelline Color Tattoos and Makeup Forever Aqua Creams
Revlon Lip stain and balms and Covergirl Chubby sticks or Tarte Lipsurgence

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

Maybelline Mega Plush mascara. Lots of hype around this product, and it is decent for volumizing and lengthening. But the whole claim is that your lashes stay soft and supple throughout the day- I don't notice much of a difference between this mascara and my others in terms of lash softness. Plus, the brush is huge so I am always getting smudges on my eyelids when I'm trying to use it.

Leave your answers to these questions below!!

1 comment :