MAC Glamour Daze Image makeup

 This image is from the MAC holiday collection: Glamour Daze. I love everything about this ad and I think this model is SO stunning!  I thought it would be fun to try and re-create the makeup. Looking at the pictures I could have paled out my lips even more to match the image better. They seemed so pale to me when I was doing it but the model's lips almost blend in with her skin! I also think her nails look so nice, but I they are probably really tricky to do by yourself. Are you planning on getting anything from the holiday collection? I definitely am!

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! Everyone LOVED the cocktails last night- definitely a winner!