MAC Limited Edition Glamour Dave Fluidline: Catch my Eye

MAC has released a great limited edition collection for the holidays. It sold out so quickly I barely had a chance to see any of the products in person. They looked great online, but I have to see it in person to know whether or not I want to buy. With these limited edition collections, once the stock is gone, there are no reproductions. That urgency creates a frenzy among MAC lovers and everything gets scooped up in a ridiculously short amount of time. Anyways, I was passing by the Nordstom MAC counter the other day and I always like to stop and check out whatever collection they have posted up at the moment. I saw this Glamour Daze collection fluidline in "catch my eye" on display. As I said I hadn't planned on getting anything from this collection because it was sold out everywhere, so I was surprised to see it on display. I swatched it and absolutely fell in love with the color. Its very unique and not something I've seen before. Its a greyish-taupe color with gold glitter in it-perfect for the holidays. I asked the sales associate if there were any more left. She looked around and came up with one that was only there because someone had cancelled their order. If you can find one of these now I would be shocked because I believe they are sold out pretty much everywhere. Of course, besides loving the color the fact that there arn't anymore left totally made me want it! These fluidlines are great because you can use them as an eyeshadow base, an eyeshadow or an eyeliner. I'm excited to try this out and I plan to create a fun holiday look using it, which I will make a post on! Did anyone manage to grab anything from this collection??