NOTD: Essie Head Mistress

I have been seriously slacking on my nail uploads! Truth be told I haven't had a ton of time/energy to do my nails these past few weeks. They kept getting worse and worse so finally I caved and gave myself a mini-manicure using Essie's gorgeous Head Mistress. My camera and this color were not getting along which is why the pictures look a little low qual. When I tried to shoot my nails in the light the color on my camera turned out much more orangey-red than what the actual color is. In person, this is a deep, rich autumn red/oxblood. I think I ended up capturing the color pretty close, but the picture turned out kind of dark. Anyways, I highly recommend this color for this time of year and it applies so nicely!

Essie: Head Mistress