The Easiest DIY Lip Scrub!

I was in Sephora the other day and came across a lip scrub by Tarte for $16. I actually contemplated buying it because I was looking for something to use my 20% discount on and my lips have been super dry and chapped ~you know they're bad when every lip product you put on clings to all those little dry patches- gross. Then I was like, there's no way I'm spending $16 on something that I can make myself (thank God for moments of clarity)! How hard can it be right? I knew that a lot of scrubs use sugar, which I had and I have also heard of homemade scrubs using honey, which I also happened to have. So, I had a go at it!

Step 1: Gather your ingredients!

Step 2: Get a small container and something to mix with. Pour in a small amount of sugar and equal parts honey. I would recommend making only enough for 1 usage because I'm not sure how well this would store- it might harden up. Stir the contents together!
Step 3: Gently buff the mixture onto your lips, focusing on the areas that are most dry. Do this as long as you want and then rinse the mixture off. Load on Aquafore of Vaseline to seal in the moisture! All those dry patches and bothersome pieces of skin will be no longer! AND this tastes great!

I love that I know everything that is in this scrub and it is all perfectly edible ingredients, no freaky chemicals! I will definitely be using this scrub again when my lips start to chap up. Hope you guys found this useful!! xx