Christmas colors! On your face?

I got a green eyeliner in my Birchbox {I'll be doing a post on everything I got in my most recent Birchbox in the next day or two} and I was wondering how green eyeliner could possibly look good! But if there is ever a time to wear green eyeliner its during the holidays! So I did a little tutorial about how to subtly sport Christmas colors without looking totally crazy! Enjoy!

Take a gold eyeliner or eye shadow and make a thick line along your upper lashline, create a flick on the outer corner

 Use the green eyeliner to trace a thin line over the gold, follow the line of the flick.

Curl your lashes and apply mascara

Apply a red lip stick. This is an under-stated orangey color because I was going somewhere casual but you could easily pull off a full on red lip because the eyes are very subtle!

1: Revlon Lip Butter in Tuti Fruiti
2: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Koi
3: Eyeko liquid liner in Olive
4: Tarte eyelash curler
5: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes