Easy step by step daytime makeup!

1: Apply foundation: I used Revlon Colorstay foundation in Fresh Beige with a Sigma F86

2: Apply under eye concealer: I used Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer in Radiant

3: Apply eyelid Primer: NARS Smudge-proof eyeshadow base

4: Apply a shimmery gold color: L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush and MAC 239

5: Use an angled brush to trace a line along the upper lash line- use whatever is left on the brush to line the outside 3rd of the lower lashline: Urban Decay Naked2 palette-Blackout with an Ecotools angled brush

 6: Curl your lashes and apply mascara: Tarte eyelash curler and Maybelline Illegal Length mascara

7: Apply a long-wearing lipstick or stain: Revlon Lip Balm & Stain in Charm

8: Apply blush: Tarte 12-hour blush in Dollface

9: Apply a setting power if you choose: Benefit's Hello Flawless powder in Never Settle Petal

*Sorry the pics are different sizes, still figuring that out! Hope you enjoyed!