Quick Post: Keep your ears from getting infection from earrings

If you're anything like me, just about any piece of jewelry irritates your ears. It could be earrings from Claire's, or pricier pieces- it seems like 9 times out of 10 my ears are sore by the end of the night and on the verge of being infected. One thing I have done that makes a HUGE differences is soak my earrings in Hydrogen Peroxide or 70% Ethyl Rubbing Alcohol (you can get this at CVS for just over $2.00). Soak your earrings in a small amount of either solution for a few minutes, dry them off, and you're good to go! This has worked really well for me, has anyone else tried it?