Arabian Inspired Makeup

This started out as a J-Lo inspired makeup, but it ended up looking more like something Cleopatra would wear, so we'll call it Arabian :-)

I had fun with some digitized hair and eye color to try and look more Arabian!

I wanted a more bronzed skin effect
so I used Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint and a foundation
a couple shades darker than my skin tone.
Also load up the bronzer for this look!

Apply a gold eyeshadow all over the lid and along the lower lash line

Apply a darker bronze shadow through the crease
and into the inner corner of the eye

Have fun with the eyeliner!
To create an Arabian effect, bring the eyeliner to a point at the inner corner
Creating two wings instead of one is a fun and
different way to make your eyeliner a bit more interesting!

Make it glamorous with false lashes!

I chose a pinky-nude lip color with golden shimmer

Your makeup is finito!

I have been having way too much fun with this
makeup program lately. It looks so real!
I kind of wish my eyes were really this color!

Hope you enjoyed!

Products I used:
Smashbox matte bronzer
Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint
Almay Wake up foundation in 060 Sand

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: Half Baked, Bootycall, Snake Bite
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Ink
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Eylure lashes
L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in Black