Demi Lovato Inspired Makeup

Demi looks so bronzed and glowing in the inspiration picture and I love her hair and makeup! Here is my interpretation!

Apply brightening foundation and concealer.
Use the brightening concealer as a highlighter on the bridge
of your nose, center of the forehead and chin. This will attract light to your face, similar
to Demi Lovato's glow.
Of course, lots of bronzer!

One of my favorite tricks, apply a white, cream eyeshadow to the entire
lid, up to right under the eyebrow. This brightens the eye area and lifts the brow.

This eye look is really simple, this liner is the key feature.
When you open your eye, your eyeliner should cover all visible lid to match Demi's.
It should also be very winged out. Apply a little bit of the eyeliner to the inner corner
of the bottom lashline as Demi did.

Apply a white or flesh colored eyeliner to the inner, bottom rim.

Try to darken and define your brows to match Demi's!
Also apply a coat of mascara and some dramatic falsies.

I tried to match Demi's lips as best as possible with a neutral lipstick
and a shimmery, golden-pink gloss.

And your done! It didn't look like Demi was wearing blush so that's it for the makeup!

The best I could do with the hair :-)

From the side

What I Used

Face
NARS sheer glow foundation in Fiji
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Radiant
Smashbox Bronzer
Real Techniques Brushes

Eyes
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Ink
Tarte emphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener
Milani eyebrow pencil

L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in black
Ardell Lashes

Lips
Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12hour lipstick in Inspired
NARS lip gloss in Orgasm

Hope you enjoyed! xoxo