February's Birchbox

I haven't done a post on my Birchbox in a while so I thought it would be a good time! Here is what I got in my February box! The theme is "Red Carpet Ready!"

A little Valentine's treat!
As you can see it has already been devoured, so good!

Beauty Protector: Protect and Detangle
Great for all hair types, this nourishing elixir performs 7 hair healing
functions. Among them locking in color, adding shine, and instantly detangling.
Full size $21.95

Color Club Nail Polish: Wild Cacuts
Shoo away winter blues with this on-trend emerald polish.
Full size $8
This color is quite a bit darker in real life! Not sure why it looks
so much lighter in this picture!

Dr. Jart+: Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm
From the brand that brought BB creams to the U.S., this
gold-standard formulation has mineral SPF 25 and a satiny, matte finish.
Full Size $36

Juicy Couture: Couture La La
Roll out the red carpet for this new scent, a stunning mix of
mandarin, red current, lily, and orange blossom.
Full size $19-90

Birchbox Secret Weapons

Overall I think this is a pretty good box! I am really excited to try out the BB cream and the hair protector especially. The chocolate was definitely a nice surprise too because I was starving when I opened the box so I ate it immediately  Caramel and chocolate is soo tasty:-). I will definitely be using the nail polish, it isn't a color I would ever pick out because I am not much of a green fan on the nails, but since I have it I will give it a go! Its a mix between an emerald green and a forest green and has no sparkle. The Couture La La perfume was a big disappointment for me. I LOVE Viva La Juicy so I had high hopes, but it is much too floral for my taste and very strong. The description highlighted a lot of fruity smells, but that didn't really translate unfortunately  As for the "secret weapons" the only thing I have tried is the Beauty Blender sponge which I absolutely love! But I'm sure everything else is great as well. Hope you enjoyed and have a great night! xoxo