Sweet Valentine's Day Makeup

I love this fresh and bright Valentine's Day makeup look! Very easy for anyone to achieve and perfect for the upcoming holiday!

I started with a light and moisturizing foundation, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and
of course my Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer.

Step 1: Apply a white, shimmery cream shadow all over the lid

Step 2: Take a white cream eyeshadow and apply it to the upper lashline
Blend it in with the base color

Step 3: Take a matte, pink eyeshadow (I used a blush)
and sweep it directly above the base you put down,
from the inner to the outer corner, along the brow bone.
I also blended in a shimmery pink shadow

Step 4: Take an angled eyeshadow brush and a matte, black eyeshadow
and "draw in" a line along the upper lash line with a flick at the outer corner.
Using eyeshadow will make for a softer look but still add definition.

Step 5: Curl your lashes and apply mascara!

Step 6: Apply a natural looking blush and then apply
a fuchsia-pink lipstick.

And your done!!

Products Used
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
(Step 1)

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
(Step 2)

MAC Eyeshadow in Da Bling
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
(Step 3)

Urban Decay Naked Palette: Blackout shadow
EcoTools angled brush
(Step 4)

Tarte eyelash curler and Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in Black
(Step 5)

Maybelline Fit Me blush in Light Pink
(Step 6)

I am SO in lovee with this new color!
Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids lipstick in Wild Rose
(Step 6)

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed xoxox