Weekend Purchases

I made some fun purchases this weekend in the city so I thought I would share!

I totally fell in love with this tote from Free People and it was a complete impulse buy! I love the color and the studded detail and I think it could be great for work or casual! Its also a really nice leathery material that feels very comfortable.

To make this bag more appealing it came with a little crossbody!

I love the interior detail :-)

Adorable pink pave studs from Anthropologie.

Michael Kors gold watch
I've been wanting a gold watch for such a long time but could never pull the trigger
on one. I finally found this one from Michael Kors that I really liked so I saved up
until I could get it! It's a big purchase but those types of buys are always easier
when you have money set aside. I'm so excited to wear it!

I hope you guys all had a great long weekend! XoXo

2 comments :

  1. Those earrings are perfect - I have them in clear. Cute watch!