March Birchbox

Here are the contents of my March Birchbox, I felt like it was a pretty good one!

Serge Normant: Meta Revive Dry Shampoo
"This A-list stylist created this volume-boosting mist to give second-day locks
a lift. Bonus: The subtle fragrance leaves hair sweetly scented.
Full size $25
Defintely excited to try this! I currently use the Tresemme Fresh Start
dry shampoo to amp up second day hair so I can't wait to see how this one
compares. I will report back once I've tried it!

Make: Dual-Phase Eye makeup Remover
"Opposites attract in this gentle-but seriously effective-remover.
Shake to combine the layers of oil, chamomile, and cucumber infused H20, then apply
with a cotton ball.
Full size $18
$18 is pricey for a makeup remover so I am interested to try this to see how it
compares to the drug store brands. Makeup remover can be really irritating
so I am hoping this one is more gentle. I have also heard oil is great for breaking
down stubborn makeup without a ton of rubbing!

Caldrea: Body Lotion
"We adore these elegant body lotions, which come in three ethereal scents:
Tea Olive Lime, Aloe Water Apricot, and Coconut Fig.
Full size $22
I actually tried the Tea Olive Lime one and I loved it. The smell was amazing
and so fragrant it filled up the entire bathroom with the scent. I could also smell
it on my skin for several hours after applying. The consistency was really nice too,
not super thick, but very moisturizing. It felt quite luxurious. I feel like I am happy and
content with my drug store brands until I get samples of this high end stuff and I realize
what I'm missing!

Madewell for Birchbox: Emery Board
"We teamed up with Madewell to create this adorable mani savoir,
patterned after a print from their new spring collection.
Full size $5
I think this is super adorable!

Make: Lipstick
"We were smitten with this new brand's lovely pigments even before
we found out that one-third of all sales are donated to charity. We'll take one in
every shade."
Full size $18
There is a separate card that says a little bit more about this lipstick:
Creamy, matte and lustrous finishes, in gorgeous, hydrating shades.
I swatched this on my arm and I can confirm it's very smooth and feels
like it would be hydrating, which is great for a matte lipstick. I like the color a lot too,
it seems like a nice neutral. It probably isn't a super long-wearing lipstick, but I am
excited to try it out!

What did you get in your Birchbox this month?