Shopaholic Tag

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Could probably be clinically diagnosed. In other words, YES! I am a shopaholic!

2. How would you classify your style?
There's honestly not one type of style I gravitate towards, I like all different kinds of things. But generally, I go for classy, comfortable, trendy with some edginess thrown in there.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?

Well, Sephora, no question. Also probably Forever 21 and weirdly, CVS! It is so hard for me to leave the drug store without picking up something from the makeup section!

4. Where do you find the best deals?

Loft and Express have fantastic deals. Almost every other day I see 50% of sales, 40% of sales, its like they give stuff away!

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?

Probably J Brand Jeans. I am definitely willing to splurge for some amazing jeans because generally I find jeans pretty uncomfortable, so when I put on my first pair of "high end" jeans I knew I couldn't go back. There's no squeeze around your waste, they don't loosen up and loose their shape, and they are just so comfortable!

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)

Definitely, without a doubt, watches. Watches are expensive, so it is for sure a guilty pleasure when I get a new watch, but I think they are the best accessory.

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?

I have to say my J Brand jeans (I only have one pair and then I have a pair of velour black pants from there). I could not live without those jeans, they are pretty much the only ones I wear ha!

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?

I hope over-sized bags, jewelry and sunglasses and gold accessories never go out of style, also bows!

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?

Hmmm, this is a tough one. I can think of lots of trends that I am VERY happy are over (i.e., platform shoes from the 90's, crimped hair, everything from the 70's and 80s)...but as for trends that should come back? Oversized floppy hats are kind of great, and I love 60's hair and makeup!

11. Who is your fashion icon?
I honestly don't really have a fashion "icon", but I love the style of some of the younger celebs like Blake Lively, Rachel Bilson, Lady Gaga...just kidding! haha

What are your answers?! XOxo