Inject Volume Into "Dirty"/Flat Hair!

 Mornings can be hectic and busy, and we don't always have time to shower in addition to everything else we have to do! I, for one, shower the night before and style my hair in the morning. However I find that even after styling my hair looks flat and lifeless because I have slept on it all night. Our hair also tends to get this way when its on its second or third day of wear without washing. So, you want voluminous hair that's clean looking and grease-free but you don't want to wash it! I definitely have your solution (this is beginning to sound like an infomercial ha!)! But, seriously, this works SO well and saves my hair every morning. The best part is it takes about two minutes! There is really nothing better than something that is quick, easy, AND effective! I decided to do a video for this because I thought it would be easier to show you guys exactly what to do and you'll see the results better than if I were to take pictures. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Products Used: TreSemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Dry
Hair Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Hairspray