Perfect Drug Store Nude Lip + Giveaway!

If there is one thing that never goes out of style it's a nude lip. Its the perfect addition to any eye makeup and can be worn to any occasion. The hard part is finding the products that create a color that works for you and your skin tone. I found two drug store products, both by Revlon that create lovely nude lip. Its also nice because one of the products is long-wearing, making it suitable for the upcoming warmer weather. The products are Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal and Revlon Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Private Viewing. When you put on the lipstick, it goes on smoothly and then dries to a sticky finish. This is kind of annoying but it makes the color last forever, and the stickiness can be taken away by wearing a gloss or lip balm over top. The gloss is your classic nude, and has a nice semi-opaque color that goes well with the lipstick. I think this combination of products would work on most people, and I would recommend giving them a try- just keep the receipt so you can exchange if needed :-). Orrrr instead of buying them you can enter my giveaway and I can send them to you FREE! All you have to do is leave a comment below telling me a post you would like to see. This can be a makeup look, a review, an informational post, whatever! I really want to know what my readers want to see and read about! You can leave as many comments as you'd like to up your chances of winning. You will win a brand new Revlon lip gloss in Peach Petal and Revlon Ultimate Suede lipstick in Private Viewing. The giveaway is limited to the United States!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter the giveaway!