Pocket Full of Sunshine Makeup

This has to be one of my most favorite makeup looks to date! I didn't exactly know what I was going to do going into it, I just had a vision of super bronzed glowy skin and bright eyes, and I have to say I am so happy with the result! I hope you agree! To see how to do it just keep on reading :-)

To get a nice, bronzed base I buffed Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint into my skin using
the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Buff, buff, buff until the product is seamless. The
last thing you want is a streak of brown across your face.

To get the smooth, glowing finish I wanted, I applied my Almay Wake Up foundation
in a color that is much too deep for me right now. This foundation has just the right amount of
shimmer to give the skin a healthy look without too much shine.

To start on the eyes, apply a super shimmery gold eyeshadow to the entire lid and all
along the lower lashline, including the tear duct.

Next, apply a matte bronzer through the entire crease. Use a windshield wiper
motion to blend it directly above the gold color.

To make it super smoky, apply a darker brown/bronze shade over the bronzer
you applied and heavily in towards the nose. Take this color all the way into the inner corner
of the upper lid. Also place a small amount underneath the gold on the lower lashline.

OMG this color and product is so unbelievable. It glides on like a dream and the color
is literally to die for. It is the MAC Chromagraphic eye pencil in hi-def cyan- obsessed.
Anyways, apply a thin line along the upper lashline and along the lower waterline.

For that added shine, place your brightest yellow-gold eyeshadow on the center
of the eyelid. Here I used a MAC pressed pigment in Flicker and applied it wet for added effect.

I went for a natural coat of mascara on the upper and lower lashes.

Another amazing color for Spring is this NARS lipstick.
Apply a nudey-pink, matte shade to your lips and a bright pink, shimmery
blush.

What I Used

4 comments :

  1. this is such a fun summery look! so glowy and natural but not boring