The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Another fun tag!

Greed:
What is your most expensive beauty item?
My most expensive beauty product is probably my Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation or my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.

Gluttony:
What product makes up the biggest chunk of your makeup collection?
I would say eyeshadow.

Wrath:
Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Definitely primer! I love primer but it always makes my skin react with little bumps- it's so frustrating! I haven't been able to find one that I don't react to.

Sloth:
What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Lipstick because you have to keep re-applying throughout the day!

Pride:
What product gives you the most confidence?
I would say mascara/false lashes and liquid eyeliner.

Lust:
Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
I really like the GlamGlow mud mask but it is super pricey. I also want NARS Laguna bronzer!

Envy:
Which product do you love on others but not yourself?
Super dark eye makeup.

I tag every blogger that stops by!

19 comments :

  1. Love the post :) Would have to agree with the gluttony one, I have SO many eyeshadows! xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com