10 Ways to Wear a Denim Vest

I'm sorry for the lack of posts this past week! I have been so busy finishing up the school year and then I had my sister in town for a visit over the weekend!

I absolutely LOVE my denim vest and I think it goes with so many different outfits. So, I thought why not put a few outfits together using one of my favorite clothing accessories?
Enjoy! XO

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who nominated me for the Liebster Award! Responses to those questions will be coming up this week!
What is your favorite outfit to wear with a denim vest?!

31 comments :

  1. Ooh, I just bought the softest, nicest feeling denim vest at Old Navy, and I will definitely take some inspiration from you on how to wear it! Thanks!! xx

    gingerdoesmakeup.blogspot.com