Bright on Bright Makeup

I have seen this eyeliner trend a lot in the past few months and thought, why not pair it with some bright pink lipstick! Can't really go wrong right? It's summer, anything goes!

To start, I took my beloved MAC Chromagraphic eye pencil in Hi Def Cyan and created a thick, winged line along the upper lashline. Use a Q-Tip to shape the outer wing when using a pencil.

To add a bit more drama and definition to the blue liner, trace over it with a black liquid liner.

Add a few coats of mascara just to the upper lashes!

I skipped blush and bronzer to keep the focus on the bright eyes and lips. I used a super cheap Wet and Wild lipstick!

That's it, done!-Try to ignore my hair not really sure what's going on there

What I Used

Wet and Wild Lipstick in Tinkerbell

Would you wear this liner!?
Have a great day! XO

49 comments :

  1. I love this look on you! I don't know if I could pull off the blue, but I think I'll try it with a teal liner.

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous