Flower Child Pastel Makeup

I really wanted to use some of my new Lime Crime stuff to create a makeup look. I wanted to create something soft with no harsh edges and this is what I came up with! Keep on reading to check out the look!

I began with a brightening foundation to balance out the matteness of the eyeshadow and concealed underneath the eyes.

To begin with the eyes, line your water line with a flesh colored eyeliner

Next, I applied the purple shade from the Lime Crime palette all over the lid.
This color is serious AH-MAZING! Its bright and super matte and velvety.

Then, take the orange shade from the palette and use a fluffy blending brush to apply it all through the crease and into the inner corner of the eye. I also brought it out quite far and winged out the purple shadow.

I applied the gorgeous purple shade heavily along my lower lash line and used the silver
shade in the palette to highlight the tear-duct.

To add a bit more definition to the eye, I lined super close to my upper lashes with liquid liner.

To finish off, I applied a coat of mascara to the upper and lower lashes. To emphasize the lower lashes for a more 60's effect, I used the liquid liner to create little "fake lashes" below my real ones.

To finish the look, I applied a bright pink blush and my Lime Crime orange lipstick!

Done!

What I Used

Hope you guys enjoyed! XO

22 comments :

  1. That shade is gorgeous on you. You have beautiful eyes!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I adore your eyes! So adorable! :) That eye make up popped up your beautiful eye color! You look so fabulous in this make up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must purchase this stuff:) So perfect for the summer. Not sure if I can make my eye makeup as perfect as yours but we will see. Might take a few trys ha.

    xoMelissa
    LittleBlueDress4Change.blogspot.com