How to use a Beauty Blender

The Beauty Blenders has become a staple in so many people's makeup kits recently and with good reason! It's a fantastic tool for applying and blending foundation and concealer while maintaining a natural finish. So you've bought it, and you know a lot of people like it, but how exactly do you use it? Read on and find out!

Hold the Beauty Blender under running water and squeeze it several times so it becomes saturated.

Squeeeeeze until all the excess water is out!

I like to use a paper towel to absorb any extra water that is still there. You want it moist, but not wet.

The next thing I do is dot foundation all over my face with my finger and run the concealer underneath my eyes.

Take the bottom of the sponge and press it into your skin repeatedly to blend the foundation. Do this until all your makeup is absorbed and smooth!

Use the pointed tip to blend your concealer.

Once everything is blended out, your done! Be sure to wash your Beauty Blender and continue with the rest of your makeup :-)

Hope this was a helpful post! XO

21 comments :

  1. Thanks so much! I've been seeing all this hype about beauty blenders, but never understood how they worked!

    gingerdoesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i have never heard of this but id love to give it a try!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx