Liebster Award x 3!

I have been nominated a few times for a Liebster Award so I decided to combine them all into one post! A Liebster Award is given to a blogger essentially to bring attention to less traveled blogs. I think it's a fantastic idea and I'm happy to be a part of it! ** I'm apologizing ahead of time for all of the changing fonts going on in this post. For some reason it's really hard to copy and paste from another site and then convert it back to my default font- I know, you wouldn't think it'd be complicated**
RULES:
1. Each nominee must answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then make 11 questions for them to answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
5. No tag backs.

Silver Passionista's Questions

1. What is your favorite movie?

This is always such a tough question. My mind immediatly goes to Titanic because it's such a classic. That, 300, or maybe Forest Gump? Yes, quite an array :-).

2. What is your future career goal?

Just finished my internship so I will be finding a job as a School Psychologist!

3. What is your favorite food?

Hmm...chicken parm! Or... Abe and Louie's Boston Filet Mignon and Carmelized Onions YUM

4. Who is your inspiration/role model?

I'm not sure I have a specific inspiration or role model. But I really look up to powerful women who are successful on their own account!

5. Using one word, how would you describe yourself?

I asked my boyfriend this, he said "fun"- so romantic (ha ha)

6. What do you like best about yourself?

Probably my ability to pursue and meet goals I set for myself and my ability to get along with all different types of people.

7. What is your favorite video game?

I absolutely love old school Super Nintendo- I'll take anyone any day HA!

8. What is your favorite and/or most used social networking site?

My favorite one to look at is Instagram, but Facebook is probably my most useful.

9. Where is your dream place to live?

California

10. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

I always liked US History and Math when we were doing algebra. Chemistry and physics were always tough.

11. What is you favorite/most used make-up product?
This seems to change on a weekly basis, but currently I am loving laying my NARS Radiant Concealer and my Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer. Also my UD setting spray is a must in the heat and humidity!

1. What's your favourite blog post that you have ever written?
Good question! I really liked the post I just did on 10 ways to wear a denim vest (here). I also really liked a post I did on how to volumize flat or second day hair (here), and my post on animal testing (here).

2. What has been you biggest achievement of 2013, so far?
It's gotta be graduating from graduate school!

3. What is your most treasured possession?
I would have said my dog before she passed away (:-( ) but she wasn't really a possession anyways. So this would have to be the first gift my boyfriend ever got me 8 years ago, simply because it can never be replaced.

4. How long have you been blogging for?
I began my blog in January of 2012!

5. What beauty item is at the top of your wishlist?
NARS Laguna Bronzer and a Benefit blush. I have also been needing a new perfume for a while!

6. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
It used to be gloss, but now I much prefer lipstick :-).

7. Favorite film?
See the first set of questions!

8. The Body Shop or Lush
I gotta say Lush, but I love The Body Shop too!

9. Do you prefer Online shopping or going out to the store?
Depends. I really love receiving little packages in the mail when I online shop, but some things really need to be tried on!

10. High heels or flats?
Depends! I usually wear heels to work and out for nice dinners, but definitely flats during the day.

11. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I wanted to share all the research and experimentation I was doing with beauty and I have loved every minute of it!

1. What is your must have makeup item.
Definitely concealer and mascara! They are musts on my face for any occasion.

2. What's your favourite colour?
A classic question! I like a lot of shades of pinks and blues.

3. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you meet?
I would have liked to see Sublime live in concert before the lead singer died. I don't really have one celebrity or figure that I would die to meet, but I think meeting Rihanna would be fun!

4. Dream holiday?
Tropical island or cabin in the mountains- I could do either and be happy! I could definitely go for a holiday in Hawaii.

5. You're shopping but can only buy either makeup or clothes (not both). Which would you buy?
Oh God your making me choose!? Right now it would be clothes because I need to take a little break from my makeup accumulation, but it was makeup over clothes for a long time.

6. What is your must have summer accessory?
A sexy pair of sunnies!

7. What is your favourite perfume/ body spray?
I love Viva La Juicy!

8. What is your favourite film?
Third times the charm! See above!

9. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
BOTH! Cats and dogs are both amazing in their own way.

10. What is your favourite TV show?
Big Bang Theory, Chopped, or American Pickers

11. How would you treat yourself after a bad day?
Not going to lie, probably with purchasing something I had been wanting.

Ok, raise your hand if you read ALL those questions! ha ha! Thank you all for nominating me, I had so much fun answering all of those questions! Now for my 11 questions:

BeautyBanter's Questions

1. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
2. If you could grab 5 items from your house before it burnt down, what would they be? (is that grim? sorry!)
3. Who is your closest family member?
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
5. What is your dream career?
6. If you could be one animal, what would it be?
7. What 3 traits do you look for in a significant other?
8. Ocean or lake?
9. Are you into natural or dramatic makeup?
10. What is your favorite clothing brand/store?
11. Are you a morning glory or a night owl?

I NOMINATE:
www.EldysPocket.com
www.LifewithLauren.com
http://tiffanysbeautybox.blogspot.com/
Misscouture17.blogspot.com
lovely-notions.blogspot.com
Milliemagpie.blogspot.com
Butfirstcoffeeblog.blogspot.com
CaribbeanFlower.blogspot.com
Claresloves.blogspot.com
Dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.com
Jemaroons.blogspot.com

Please leave a comment when you have answered my questions!!! XO

11 comments :

  1. thank you so much for the nomination!

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk