Lime Crime Mini Haul

I am new to Lime Crime, I had heard of it but it never really sparked my interest enough to check out the website or try and products. I have been so into bright and crazy colors lately I thought it would be the perfect time to check out some of their items! Their stuff is so amazing and colorful and glorious, right up my alley! I had a difficult time choosing what to order, but I settled on a few things that I am super happy with! Check out my purchases!

How fun are these eyeshadows?! I mean you really can't beat matte pastels. The shadows have a velvety feel and have great color payoff. Cannot wait to create a look with these guys!
Purchase the Palette D'Antoinette Here!

Another stellar product! I haven't tested the long-wearing power of this line, but it did not come off easily so I think that's a good sign. Amazing bright purple color, perfect for adventurous summer makeup looks!
Purchase Orchidaceous Here!

This is a very moisturizing lip stick with nice pigmentation, and how cute is the unicorn packaging? It may seem tacky to some, but I love it- it's one of my favorite things about this brand! I am not entirely sure how this creamsicle color works on me, but I really don't care because I will definitely wear it regardless because I love the color!
Purchase CosmoPop Here!

Overall my first impression of Lime Crime is really great! I can't wait to experiment with these products- look for a new makeup look soon! Have you tried anything from this brand!?

Have a great night :-)

*All products were purchased with my own mullah*

39 comments :

  1. the lipstick is so pretty! and the packaging is so cuteeee!

    You have a great blog, I will definitely follow you!!

    If you can, check out: ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com

    Xx